The holy right-believing Prince Vladimir Yaroslavich of Novgorod, the Wonderworker, was the eldest son of Great Prince Yaroslav the Wise, and was born in the year 1020. At age fourteen, his father made him administrator of Novgorod. The military commander Vyshata and the holy Bishop MenignusZhidyata (February 10) assisted in guiding the prince.
When he matured, the prince became a brave defender of the land and a pious Christian. St Vladimir built the Sophia cathedral at Novgorod, which was begun in the year 1045 and consecrated on September 14, 1052 by Bishop Luke. The holy prince was not only concerned about the strengthening of the princedom (by his decree a stone fortress was built at Novgorod) but he also zealously instructed himself in the law of the Lord. In 1047 the prophetic books with commentaries were copied out for him.
The holy prince died at age thirty-two on October 4, 1052, twenty days after the consecration of the Sophia cathedral, and his relics were placed in the church he built. His wife, Princess Alexandra, is mentioned in the Novgorod Synodikon. Commemoration of the holy prince Vladimir was established in the year 1439 by St Euthymius, Archbishop of Novgorod (March 11).
*This is from a different website, one on **genealogy*:
*Yaroslav I "The Wise" Grand Duke of Kiev
born 0980 Kiev, Ukraine
died 20 February 1054 Kiev, Ukraine
buried 1054 Russia
*Ingrid (Ingegerda) Olafsdotter Princess of Sweden
born about 1001 Uppsala, Sweden
died 10 February 1050 Kiev, Ukraine
married 1019 Uppsala, Sweden
1. Anna Agnesa Yaroslavna Grand Duchess of Kiev born 1036 Kiev, Ukraine
died 1076/89 France buried Abbaye de Villiers, La-Ferte-Alais, France
2. Anastasiya Agmunda Yaroslavna Princess of Kiev born about 1035 Ukraine died after 1074
3. Igor Yaroslavich born about 1036 Vladimir Volynskiy, Volyn, Ukraine
died 1059/60 Vladimir Volunsky, Volyn, Ukraine
4. Vladimir Yaroslavich Duke of Novgorod born 1020 Novgorod, Russia died 4 October 1052
5. Izyaslav I Dmitrij Yaroslavich born 1025 Turov, Polesye, Byelorussia died 3 October 1078
6. Svyatopolk I Yaroslavich Grand Duke of Kiev born 1027 Vladimir-Volynsk, Volyn, Ukraine